Once you made a booking with us and deposited the Down payment, we can refund until 2 weeks prior to your check in. From then we can reschedule only once until 3 days prior to your check in. From 3 days before Check-In date the booking cannot be changed anymore. Cancellations on the arrival day are non-refundable and Down-gradings upon arrival are not allowed. For Group Bookings other terms apply – please inquire with our Team.
The following rules and regulations are to make your stay SAFE, COMFORTABLE, and HASSLE-FREE, please observe them.
• Please observe room capacity as indicated at the reception area or as per arrangement with the Resort Management. Check-in time is 2:00 pm and checkout time is 11:00 am, regardless of your time of arrival. Additional hours will be charged automatically per hour or part thereof. Checkout later than 4:00 pm is equivalent to 1 day.
• NO COOKING inside the room, except in rooms with a kitchen. If you want to cook or grill your food, please inform the management. There are designated areas for cooking, subject however to a corkage fee for bringing food and drinks into the resort.
• Swimming pool lifeguard is available during posted pool hours only. Please observe proper swimming attire. The local government does not supply lifeguards at the beach, which is public land, and outside our area of responsibility. Night swimming is not advisable.
• An adult must accompany children at all times.
• Strictly NO SMOKING Inside the room. Prohibited drugs and firearms are not allowed inside the resort. Please surrender firearms to the front desk for safekeeping.
• We are a family-oriented resort, please minimize the noise in the early morning and late at night, especially in hallways, Barangay resolution prohibits loud music after 10:00 pm.
• Avoid littering. Please help us to keep the resort clean and green. Common trash bins are available at the designated places within the resort.
• Do not leave your things unattended, the resort is not responsible for personal belongings and valuables left unattended. Guests are advised to take all necessary precautions, to avoid losses. We also ask that you exercise reasonable caution during your stay and do not leave your doors open.
• No picking of plants and flowers.
• We reserve the right to check room occupancy numbers at any time; we will charge three (3) times the regular rate for undisclosed persons occupying the room.
• Please allow 15 minutes for checking your room.
• Losses of any items or destruction of the resort’s property will be charged accordingly. Please settle your account with our accounting office at the reception area and surrender your key before checkout. Lost/missing keys will charged as lock replacements.
• The Resort reserves the right to refuse service to Guests disrupting order in the Resort and to implement additional rules and regulations for the comfort and safety of everybody.